lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

My spring break


My family and I, in spring break went to the Tuxpan´s beach and Tamiahua´s beach.
The beach of Tuxpan is more beautiful than the beach of Tamiahua.
We left early, at the 7:00 a.m.
And we arrived to the Tamiahua´s beach around at the 9:30 a. m.,we live together for a while and ate many sandwiches.
After at the 12:30 went to Tuxpan´s beach.
We played football at the beach, my uncles drank many beers.
Also we went to a party, everyone danced all night.
That day was unforgettable.

1 comentario:

  1. My family and I, in spring break went (to)Tuxpan´s beach and Tamiahua´s beach.
    The beach of Tuxpan is more beautiful than the beach of Tamiahua.
    We left early, at 7:00 a.m.
    And we arrived (to)the Tamiahua´s beach around 9:30 a. m., (live together for a while and ate many sandwiches.[who?])
    After at 12:30 we went to Tuxpan´s beach.
    We played football (at) the beach, my uncles drank many beers.
    Also we went to a party, everyone danced all night.

    ResponderEliminar