miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

The cathedral of Mexico City.


Hello!
My name is Melida Yazmin Cruz Del Angel.
It´s my space about my favorite moments.

With my family and friends.


Hi everybody!
There´s a picture of the virgin, whit them pilgrims.
They stay in a mountain. Around is water whit stones.
My friends and I.went to visit, the cathedral in Mexico City.
It´s a wonderful place.
We bought many pictures and keys rings.
Then we went to my aunt's home.
The travel was tired because we walked a lot.
But it was better , because we were together.

1 comentario:

  1. I and my friends (My freinds and I) went to visit the cathedral in Mexico City.
    It´s a wonderful place.
    We bought many pictures and key rings.
    Then we went to (my aunt's home) The travel (was) tired (because we walked a lot) But (it was better) because we were together.

    ResponderEliminar